[I'm playing with alternate dimensions, and I'm having them start to bleed into each other, so open for anyone who wants to have seen this.]

Date: 2017-03-07 01:39 am (UTC)
heromaniac: (oh shock)
From: [personal profile] heromaniac
Momoko hadn't been telling Sila lies, she totally had been planning a trip to visit Leda! It had just taken a while to get some time off!

But she was here now. The portal had been oddly direct this time so she was not surprised, then, that it dropped her in a part of Bordertown that she was not familiar with. Still, Bordertown wasn't that big, so she decided to just walk until she found someplace or someone that she recognized. Half an hour later she was worried that time had done something weird to this world again; she could recognize some buildings now but others were not where they should be.

She passed in front of a store selling music (that was supposed to be a kosher Elven deli with totally awesome pickled flowers) and glanced in at the window display, not really seeing the items as she pondered what to do. Then suddenly she looked sharply at the window and rushed up to paste her face against the glass and stare at one of the posters displayed. "EH?!? LEDA?!?!?!"